Sauteed Spinach and Yams.
You can cook Sauteed Spinach and Yams using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sauteed Spinach and Yams
- It’s 2 tbsp of Flavor infused olive oil (I used Tuscan Herb).
- You need 1 large of Yam, cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1 of marsala wine or whatever wine is sitting on the counter next to your stove.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter or margarine.
- It’s 3 oz of Fresh spinach (about a handful or 2).
- You need 1 of Flavor infused Balsamic vinegar (I used blackberry ginger).
- You need 1 pinch of sea salt (I used black truffle sea salt).
Sauteed Spinach and Yams step by step
- Heat a large pan and drizzle with olive oil. Add the cubed yams..
- Add some wine to the pan. Stir to coat the yams..
- Keep cooking the yams, they seem to take a little bit to soften. Add 1 tbsp butter/margarine and stir to coat yams..
- The yams still need to soften so repeat step 4..
- Perhaps, with all that wine on your counter, you might as well have a glass while the yams get soft..
- Once the yams are softened to your liking, add a couple handfuls of fresh spinach. Coat the mixture with the balsamic vinegar and a pinch of sea salt and stir until spinach wilts..
- Serve and enjoy!.