Cóctel de camarón mexicano.
You can have Cóctel de camarón mexicano using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cóctel de camarón mexicano
- Prepare 700 grams of Shrimp.
- You need 1 of Red onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh key lime juice.
- It’s 3 of Roman tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of cucumber.
- It’s 3 of stock of celery.
- It’s 2 liter of Clamato (or similar tomato and clam juice).
- You need 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 2 of avocadoes.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cilantro.
- You need 1 of fried plantain chips.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño.
Cóctel de camarón mexicano step by step
- Cook shrimp and the set under cold water to cool off.
- Meanwhike , dice the onion and throw in a very large bowl.
- Squeeze lime on top of onion until onion is emerged. Add a couple dashes of salt.
- Dice tomato, cucumber and celery and add to bowl. Mince cilantro and add to bowl..
- Dice jalapeño and avocado finely and set aside separately.
- Dice and add shrimp, ketchup, and clamato to bowl. Stir until combined. This is more like a ceviche than anything else.
- Stir in avocado.
- Add jalapeño, salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve in bowls and crush plantain chips on top.