Coconut Almond Pie. First up, my Coconut Flour-Almond Flour Pie Crust. It just so happens to be: *grain-free *gluten-free *Paleo *vegan (simply use flax eggs in place of regular eggs). Make this easy, healthy delicious Coconut Almond Pie Crust!
You can make almond flour pie crust with or without the sweetener, so it works for low carb dessert recipes as well as for savory pies. Let cool slightly, spread over the pie. Why a Coconut Almond Flour Pie Crust is Good for your Health? You can cook Coconut Almond Pie using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut Almond Pie
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- You need 6 tbsp of Butter, softened.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 cup of Almond Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Flaked Coconut.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Sliced Almonds.
Many people hate looking at nutrition panel and labels but it is actually primordial to understand what you eat. You can make your own by pulsing in a food processor but be careful not to make almond butter out of it, which can happen if it is processed for too long. Sweetened toasted coconut is stirred into a homemade custard filling and poured into a pie shell. After the pie is chilled and set, it's covered with whipped topping and more toasted coconut.
Coconut Almond Pie step by step
- Mix all ingredients together except for the Coconut flakes and Almond slices..
- After ingredients are blended, stir in Coconut flakes..
- Pour mixture into pie crust. For this pie, I used a pre bought chocolate graham cracker pie crust. Feel free to make your own graham cracker pie crust..
- Top the pie with the Almond slices. Bake 40-50 minutes 350degrees. Serve and yum!.
Here are two pie crust recipes- one made with almond flour, and another made with coconut flour. Both are completely grain-free, gluten-free, and dairy-free. Both are really easy to make and neither. This coconut milk pumpkin pie needs to cool for at least two hours (preferably longer). I do not recommend using almond milk because it is much thinner and less rich than coconut milk.