You can have Lamb Grill using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lamb Grill
- It’s 4 of Lamb ribs.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of Tomato paste.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of Onion Paste.
- You need 1 of Green chilli chopped to small.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- You need 2 Ounces of Red Wine.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare To Taste of Salt.
Lamb Grill instructions
- Wash the lamb pieces and drain off the water. Marinate the lamb with onion – tomato paste, chilli, garam masala, pepper, olive oil, lemon juice and salt and refrigerate it for 30 minutes..
- Preheat the oven grill at about 200 degree Celsius. Place the marinated meat in the middle rack of the oven for about 25 minutes turning sides after every 10 minutes..
- Pour 1 tsp. of red wine over each piece. Do not over cook the meat as it might turn hard. You can remove the meat from the grill when the lamb is cooked. It is best when served with green leaves or bell peppers.