Almond oatmeal agave cookies. These Almond Joy Oatmeal Cookies are one of my favorite oatmeal cookies yet! They have a little extra chewiness from the coconut, my all-time favorite flavor of almond extract (it stems from my chemistry days… a story for another time), and dark chocolate. Chewy Pumpkin Oatmeal Raisin Cookies (Gluten-Free)Tasty.
Just pantry staples like regular cookies! Almond Flour: Preferably blanched almond flour. These almond butter oatmeal cookies are the perfect fuel for high-intensity or endurance workouts! You can cook Almond oatmeal agave cookies using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Almond oatmeal agave cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of oats.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of apple sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of agave syrup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped almonds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of almond milk.
You can also use pure maple syrup or agave nectar instead. Large egg – The egg is what helps to hold these healthy. Gluten Free Almond Butter Oatmeal Cookies are made with whole oats, almond butter, coconut chips and simply brimming with comforting flavors. And not just any cookie recipe but gluten free almond butter oatmeal cookies with coconut flakes?
Almond oatmeal agave cookies instructions
- Mix dry ingredients together in large bowl.
- Whisk all other ingredients in another bowl until one constancy then fold it into the dry components with silicon spatula.
- Roll into 10 to 16 balls depending on desired size on a greased sheet pan..
- Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes at 375°.
I know, I pretty much never post cookie recipes anymore. These chocolate chip oatmeal cookies are reminiscent of the old favorite oatmeal chocolate cookie recipes you may have grown up with. They are soft, tender cookies with a nice chew and tons of flavor! You can share them with friends, family and co-workers with confidence, and I bet they wouldn't even. Try our vegan and gluten-free almond pulp oatmeal cookie recipe!