You can have Vegan Burrito using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Burrito
- You need 1 can of beans.
- It’s 3 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- It’s 2 of grated carrots.
- You need 1 package of extra firm Tofu.
- You need 1 cup of brown rice.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of cumin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of coriander.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chilly powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Vegan Burrito instructions
- In a food processor mix beans, tomatoes, onion, garlic..
- Drain tofu well and cut it into small equal cubes. Cook brown rice..
- Heat wok or skillet and add oil. When heated, add tofu for 2-3 minutes. Then add beans mix, half grated carrots, spices and corn..
- Assemble burrito with brown rice, remaining carrots, and mixture. You can add sliced avocados, fresh red or yellow bell peppers or cucumbers to the wrap and your preferred salsa or chilly sauce. Bon appetite..