Bacon Potato Soup.
You can cook Bacon Potato Soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Potato Soup
- Prepare 3 each of Green scallions.
- It’s 1 envelope of Frozen broccoli.
- It’s 3 of Red potatoes.
- It’s of Bacon.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dry parsley.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Tomato paste.
- It’s 1 of Green plantain.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic.
Bacon Potato Soup instructions
- Add all chopped veggies and bacon in a big pot with water and let it boil.
- Than add your lemon juice and olive oil. Make sure you stir them all together..
- Add some salt and pepper and some tomatoes paste for some color and tasting ..
- Everything will come together and boil up. As it sets add some fresh parsley and some Italian seasoning. Let it boil and simmer all together for a while until it's cooked. Enjoy !.