Baked Chicken Crepes. A creamy chicken and mushroom crepe recipe with bechamel sauce and topped with gruyere cheese and baked! If you can bake chicken, you can make dinner over and over again. This is a simple recipe with salt, pepper, and olive oil, but so versatile.
Our family loves all kinds of outdoor activities, including fishing, hunting and swimming. Indoors, my favorite pastime is cooking delicious dishes like these creamy crepes. Whether it's part of spicy fajitas or it stand alone next to corn on the cob at your next summer barbecue, baked chicken is easy and pleasing with our must-make recipes that incorporate. You can have Baked Chicken Crepes using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Crepes
- You need 2 of Chicken Thigh Fillets.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 of finely chopped onion.
- It’s 1 Cup of Chopped Leek.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Chopped mushrooms.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 200 ml of heavy cream.
- You need 100 ml (1/2 cup) of chicken stock.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh chopped dill.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh chopped parlsey.
- You need 1/2 cup of any grated cheese you like.
Arrange the crêpes flat on a large work surface. Divide the chicken filling evenly among them Roll each crêpe into a thick cylinder. Arrange the filled crêpes in a single layer in the baking dish. These Spinach & Chicken Crepes are soft and stuffed with lemon chicken, spinach, almonds, and ricotta and This chicken tray bake recipe gives you the basic principles of how to make a tray bake.
Baked Chicken Crepes step by step
- Fill a small pot with water, add salt and bring to boil. Chop the chicken fillets in bite-sized pieces and add to the boiling water. Cook for about 20 minutes, or until chicken is done..
- When the fillets are cooked, drain and using two forks, shred the chicken well. Set aside..
- FOR THE CREPES. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and the egg. Gradually add in the milk, stirring to combine. Add the salt and beat until smooth..
- It's important to use a large pan so the crepes become thin and large. Heat the pan over medium heat and add the butter. When the butter has melted add 1/4 of the crepe mixture to the pan, tilting the pan in a circular motion so that the mixture goes everywhere evenly. Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, flip and cook for another 2 minutes. Set the crepe aside, and repeat with the rest of the mixture..
- For the filling. In a sauce pan or a skillet heat over high heat the olive oil. Add the Onion. Saute for 2 minutes and add the mushrooms and the leek. Saute for another 5 minutes or until the leek is fragrant and the mushrooms are tender. Add the garlic gloves and the thyme and saute for another 2 minutes..
- Add half the cream (100ml) and the chicken stock. Bring to a simmer, add the shredded chicken, season with salt and pepper and cook, for about 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Remove from heat and add the dill..
- Preheat oven to 200C fan-forced. Place 1 crepe on a flat surface. Top with 1/4 of the filling and roll up to enclose. Place in a fitting baking dish and repeat with the remaining crepes and filling..
- Drizzle the rest of the cream over the crepes and sprinkle the grated cheese and the parsley on top. Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes or until golden. Enjoy!.
This incredibly delicious Chicken and Mushroom Crepe Bake recipe with Cheesy Béchamel Sauce is a dinner. The Best Chicken Crepes Filling Recipes on Yummly Chicken & Chive Rolled Crepes – Filling Crepes with Creamy Chicken and Mushroom FillingJulia's Album. chicken, chicken bouillon cube. Chicken Florentine Crepes: savory crepes filled with shredded rotisserie chicken, sautéed spinach The good thing? This recipe for chicken Florentine crepes is basically no-bake unless you want to.