almond toffee. This almond toffee recipe is the ultimate in decadence! The flavor is rich and buttery, and the toffee itself is sandwiched between two layers of smooth chocolate and chunky toasted almonds. Enstrom's world famous almond toffee is the perfect combinaton of buttercrunch flavor and rich chocolate.
I love this almond toffee recipe because it makes me look like an expert candy maker.it's so easy! Almond Toffee Recipe photo by Taste of Home. This fool-proof almond butter toffee is slathered with dark chocolate and roasted almonds, and is unbelievably easy With bits of golden roasted almonds held together by crunchy butter toffee, all. You can cook almond toffee using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of almond toffee
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 cup of (8 oz,or 2 sticks) salted butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of roasted almonds, finely chopped (or pecans, walnuts, hazelnuts; pretty much any roasted nut will be tasty on toffee).
Almond Toffee – super easy homemade almond toffee recipe that is sweet, nutty, and crunchy. The absolute best candy for Christmas holidays. Looking for an easy, sweet, homemade snack that your family will love? Try this easy almond toffee that tastes out-of-this-world amazing and is sure to put a smile on people's faces.
almond toffee step by step
- 1. Line a half-sheet pan (18 x 13) with a silpat or parchment paper..
- 2. Combine the butter, sugar, water and vanilla in a medium heavy-bottomed saucepan (a stainless steel pan is useful here for the even heat distribution). Cook over medium heat until it begins to boil.
- 3. Let the sugar boil and bubble away, stirring constantly to prevent burning. Cook it until a candy thermometer registers 300 F, called the hard crack stage. You can also test it by dropping some of the toffee into a cup of ice water- if it is brittle, it’s ready. Don’t rush it by turning the heat to high because it will burn easily (mine took about 20 minutes on medium-low heat). It should be thick and the color of peanut butter. Immediately pour the toffee onto the prepared baking sheet..
- 4. Cool the toffee for about 2 minutes, then sprinkle the chocolate chips on top. Let sit for 3-5 minutes until the chocolate is melted, then spread into an even layer on top of the toffee..
- 5. Top the melted chocolate with the finely chopped roasted almonds. Lightly press the almonds into the chocolate so they will stick.
- 6. Let the chocolate set up before breaking the toffee into pieces.
A dedication to rich almond toffee has since expanded to toffee popcorn, decadent truffles, and delicious gourmet chocolates. This homemade Chocolate Almond Toffee is simply out of this world. The sweet buttery toffee is covered in rich chocolate and sprinkled with The Story of This Delicious Chocolate Almond Toffee. Looking for a delicious gift for coworkers or neighbors during the holidays or simply want to make almond toffee to "wow" your family? The Almond Toffee recipe out of our category Menu!