Individual egg bake. Individual Baked Eggs surrounded by a strip of bacon, and topped with a square of cheese. These eggs take on a very pleasing flavor just by baking instead of cooking them in the more conventional. Don't sell this simple but delicious recipe short.
Add the cheese, drizzle with the remaining oil and season with pepper. Love hard boiled eggs, but hate the cleanup? Learn how to bake eggs in the oven and you're on You can eat it at home or on the go, hot or cold. You can cook Individual egg bake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Individual egg bake
- It’s 1 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 4 oz of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh thyme leaves.
- You need of Red chilli flakes, optional.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 cups of baby spinach.
- You need 2 tbsp of freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s to taste of Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper.
Ya really can't go wrong with learning how to bake eggs. View top rated Individual egg bakes recipes with ratings and reviews. The yolk will still be runny. Sprinkle the fresh basil over the top of the ramekin, season with salt and pepper and serve with thin slices of bread.
Individual egg bake instructions
- Saute mushrooms, garlic, fresh thyme leaves, red chilli flakes together in butter..
- Add spinach, cook until wilted, 2-3 minutes approx..
- Coat a ramekin with cooking spray, add the sauted mix..
- Add two eggs on top, fresh cream and parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper. Preheat the oven at 400°F and bake for 10-12 minutes..
These individual egg & spinach bowls really take the guesswork out of portion control! They're also super easy to prep, making it easier to cope with busy mornings. You can bake them on the weekend. These Cheesy Baked Eggs are a great way to start the day! In this easy to make, single serving Baked eggs is a simple breakfast that tastes anything but simple.