Shrimp and Sauteed Spinach.
You can cook Shrimp and Sauteed Spinach using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Sauteed Spinach
- Prepare 1 lb of cleaned, deveined and shelled large shrimp.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Simply Asia Sweet Ginger Garlic Seasoning.
- You need 1/4 cup of dry white wine.
- Prepare 3 cup of fresh spinach.
Shrimp and Sauteed Spinach instructions
- In a medium skillet, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and heat until a slight shimmer occurs on the surface..
- In a separate bowl combine the shrimp, 1 tablespoon of olive oil and the sweet ginger garlic seasoning, tossing lightly until shrimp are thoroughly coated..
- Add the shrimp to the hot skillet, quickly sautééing until they are cooked and turn opaque. Pour in wine to quickly bubble and deglaze the skillet, scraping up the delicious brown "bits" on the bottom..
- Remove shrimp to a small bowl and cover to keep warm..
- In the same skillet, add in the final 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil and toss in the spinach, quickly stirring until the leaves are just wilted. Throw the shrimp back in for a final "toss", then plate up on a small serving dish..