Grilled Lamb Steak with Italian Roasted Potatoes.
You can have Grilled Lamb Steak with Italian Roasted Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Lamb Steak with Italian Roasted Potatoes
- It’s 2 1/2 lb of Lamb Steaks.
- You need 2 tsp of fresh or dried rosemary.
- It’s 1 cup of Pinot Grigio white wine.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 8 of golden yukon or red potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper.
Grilled Lamb Steak with Italian Roasted Potatoes instructions
- Salt & pepper the lamb steaks & sprinkle with the dried rosemary & marinade with the wine in a shallow pan at room temperature for an hour.
- Grill the steaks on a bbq or grill pan sideways for 2 minutes then turn sideways other way creating a x burned mark for 2 another 2 minutes & then flip over steak & repeat process & then let steak sit for a couple of minutes..
- Rinse & chop potatoes into bite size pieces & put into a bowl & add the olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika & Italian seasoning..
- Preheat baking pan in 350° oven & put the potatoes once oven & pan is 350° set timer for 10 minutes then flip potatoes & set for 10 more minutes..
- Raise temperature to 450° for 10 more minutes & then raise to 550° for last 5 minutes.
- Plate lamb steak & potatoes & serve with piece of warm bread & eat & enjoy.