Chocolate Almond Braid.
You can cook Chocolate Almond Braid using 5 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Almond Braid
- Prepare 1 of Puff Pastery.
- Prepare 1 of Candy bar of your choice.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of milk.
- You need to taste of Sliced or chopped almonds.
Chocolate Almond Braid instructions
- Let your puff pastry dethaw until you can easily unfold it without breaking it..
- Preheat oven to 415°.
- Make an egg wash. (Beat egg and milk) Set aside..
- Place chocolate bar in the middle of the puff pastry sheet..
- Starting at tge bottom, cut at a downward angle from the corner of the chocolate bar to the corner of the sheet. Remove excess pastry..
- Moving to the top, cut from tbe corner of tbe chocolate bar outwards in a downward angle. The same angle as the bottom. Remove any excess pasrty..
- Make sure to leave the little rectangles at the top. These need to be folded over the end of the bar.
- Continuing with the same angle you have. Cut each side, so you have multiple cuts on each side.
- Starting at the right side, take the bottem peice and fold over bar..
- Take the bottome left peice abd fold over..
- Continue this until you have folded all peices. Cut off any excess pasrty.
- Apply your egg wash to the top. Using a brush works best..
- Sprinkle your almonds on top..
- Put in oven and bake for 25 minutes..
- Cut and serve!.