Tami's Simple Chicken tortilla soup.
You can cook Tami's Simple Chicken tortilla soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tami's Simple Chicken tortilla soup
- Prepare of Roasted chicken homemade or store bought.
- You need 64 oz of Homemade or store bought chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 ears of corn cut into bite size pieces.
- It’s 1 of chayote squash sliced.
- Prepare 2 of green plantains cut into bite size pieces.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chilies.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 2 Tbsp of cumin.
- You need 2 Tbsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 bunch of cilantro.
- It’s 1 of avocado.
- You need 1 of lime.
Tami's Simple Chicken tortilla soup instructions
- Cook chicken if homemade season with salt and pepper and season with spices in recipe as well..
- In a large stock pot and broth, vegetables, spices and a few sprigs of cilantro, bring to boil reduce heat and simmer until vegetables are tender..
- Remove chicken from the bone into bite size pieces add in soup..
- Place in bowl add fresh cilantro, avocado and squeeze of lime. Enjoy!!.