Almond chocolate truffle with white chocolate coating.
You can cook Almond chocolate truffle with white chocolate coating using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Almond chocolate truffle with white chocolate coating
- You need 1/2 cup (270 g) of Semi sweet chocolate with almond.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Double cream or heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of any liquor you like ( optional -I used Kahlua).
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract if you like.
- You need of Shredded / finely chopped white chocolate( for coating).
Almond chocolate truffle with white chocolate coating instructions
- Melt the chocolate in microwave or use double boiling method to do so . I used trader joes 62% cocoa – semi sweet chocolate with almonds . You may use any kind of bar chocolate you like . Try to use good quality ones . It makes a huge difference in the taste ..
- In a pan heat 1/2 cups of heavy cream . Turn of the heat when the cream starts to boil or makes bubble along the sides of the pan . You wouldn't want to boil it ..
- Pour the cream slowly to the melted chocolate mixture and mix everything together . You may use wire whisk for this purpose . Next, add 1 to 2 tbsp butter . This makes the truffle smooth and soft . Add any kind of liquor you like or you may opt out alcohol and instead add a tsp of vanilla extract . Mix everything well and refrigerate it for about 30 min for the content to set little bit before we start to make small truffles ..
- Take the mixture out and make small balls out of it with your hands, each about the size of a gooseberry . Coat each one of it with the shredded white chocolate mixture. You may also try any other coating you like , some of the options are shredded nuts , cocoa , powdered sugar etc . Store it in refrigerator /freezer and serve cold as ..