You can cook Grilled Lamb using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Lamb
- You need 4-5 lbs of de-boned leg of lamb.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 Tablespoons of fresh Rosemary, chopped coarsely (or 3 tablespoons dry Rosemary).
- Prepare 4 of Table spoons Dijon Mustard.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of Olive oil.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of grated Ginger (don't use dry Ginger!).
- Prepare 4 Tablespoons of minced garlic.
Grilled Lamb step by step
- Mix all ingredients..
- Place lamb in a large Ziploc bag, Pour ingredients into bag, then seal bag. Place in fridge and marinate lamb at least 6 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat grill to 500 F. Bring lamb to room temperature then grill lamb for 20 minutes for medium rare, turning over once. 25 minutes for medium..
- Remove from grill, cover with foil and let lamb rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice lamb into 1/4 inch slices and serve on pre-warmed plates.
- PS: You can place the leftover marinade in a pan, bring to boil, add 1 table spoon of butter then simmer for 7 – 8 minutes and serve with the lamb.