Quick and Easy Sauteed Mushrooms.
You can have Quick and Easy Sauteed Mushrooms using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Sauteed Mushrooms
- You need 1 Pound of Mushrooms.
- It’s 2 Ounces of Butter.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Red Wine.
- It’s 3 of Garlic Cloves.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of Oregano.
- You need To Taste of Salt.
- You need To Taste of Pepper.
Quick and Easy Sauteed Mushrooms step by step
- Pre-heat a pan for 5 min. If you are going to use your grill, it is better to use a cast iron pan..
- Crush the garlic cloves. Put them along with the butter in the hot pan and mix..
- Add the mushrooms and let them cook undisturbed for two minutes. Stir once and wait for another two minutes..
- Wait until the mushrooms sweat and add the wine, oregano, salt and pepper..
- Let the mix reduce for ten minutes and thats it!.