You can cook Almond Muffins using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Almond Muffins
- You need of INGREDIENTS for 10 Muffins.
- You need of Oven Temperature / 350F.
- You need of Baking Time / 26 min.
- You need 120 g of Butter.
- Prepare 170 g of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 250 g of Flour.
- Prepare 50 g of Ground Almonds.
- You need 10 g of Baking Powder.
- You need 120 g of Yogurt.
- You need 50 g of Slivered Almonds.
- It’s 25 g of Sliced Almonds.
Almond Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line standard muffin tins with paper liners..
- Whisk together the flour, ground almonds and baking powder and sift; set aside..
- Bake the sliced and slivered almonds until slightly golden. Let them cool..
- Cream the butter and brown sugar. Add the eggs gradually; stir until well mixed. Add the yogurt and stir until smooth..
- Add the flour mixture and the slivered almonds to the butter mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix until smooth..
- Divide the batter evenly among the lined cups. Sprinkle the roasted sliced almonds on the tops of the muffins..
- Bake, rotating the tins halfway through. Transfer tins to wire racks to cool completely before removing the muffins..