Raw Chocolate Banana Mousse Parfait with Coconut Whip Cream and Vanilla Almond Granola.
You can have Raw Chocolate Banana Mousse Parfait with Coconut Whip Cream and Vanilla Almond Granola using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Raw Chocolate Banana Mousse Parfait with Coconut Whip Cream and Vanilla Almond Granola
- You need 2 cups of creamy coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of soft dried dates.
- It’s 3 tbs of vanilla extract.
- You need of For Granola.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of slivered almonds.
- You need 1/2 cup of ground cinnamon.
- It’s Pinch of salt (about 1/8 tsp).
- It’s 1/2 cup of pure maple syrup.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of almond extract.
- It’s 1 tbs of vanilla extract.
- It’s of For whipped cream.
- Prepare 1 pint of coconut milk.
Raw Chocolate Banana Mousse Parfait with Coconut Whip Cream and Vanilla Almond Granola step by step
- For Mousse: Place dates in a food processor or mince into small pieces. Mix the dates with coconut milk, cocoa powder and vanilla until it's nice and thick, wrap and place in fridge. When serving top with whipped cream chopped bananas and oats..
- For Granola: Preheat oven to 300F degrees, line baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat..
- Toss oats, almonds, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl. Set aside. In a medium bowl, whisk the maple syrup and coconut oil together until combined. Whisk in the almond and vanilla extracts. Pour very the oats and toss to coat. *make sure all oats are covered..
- Spread onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 45 min, stirring every 15 min. Allow granola to cool completely to get crunchy.
- For whipped cream: Whip coconut milk until soft peaks form. Refrigerate for best results..