Almond Joy Baked Oatmeal.
You can have Almond Joy Baked Oatmeal using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Almond Joy Baked Oatmeal
- Prepare 3 cups of old fashioned oats.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Stevia brown sugar.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of skim milk or almond milk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of almond extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of canola oil or substitute 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cups of mini chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsweetened coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 cups of sliced almonds.
Almond Joy Baked Oatmeal instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray 12 muffin tins or 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
- Mix the oats, baking powder and salt together in a large bowl.
- Beat together in another bowl the eggs, milk, almond extract, oil and stevia brown sugar..
- Pour the liquid mixture into the oat mixture and mix thoroughly. Let it set for 10 or 15 minutes so the oats start soaking up some of the liquid..
- Now stir in the chocolate chips, coconut and almonds. Evenly divided the mixture into 12 muffin cups or pour into the 9 x 13 pan and spread evenly..
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until the tops are golden and the oatmeal is set..
- Place uneaten oatmeal in air right containers and place in the refrigerator. Will keep for 4 – 5 days or can be frozen and then reheated in the microwave..