Coconut Almond Crème Brûlée. In a small bowl, mix together almond meal, coconut oil and sugar. Coconut Crème Brûlée is so easy to make and tastes like paradise! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
With a luscious, sweet creme flavor and the goodness of the best California almonds, it's hard to believe a spoon is not required to enjoy these treats. We cannot guarantee that any unpackaged products served in our stores are allergen-free because we use shared equipment to store, prepare, and serve them. Customers with allergies can find ingredient information for products on the labels of our packaged products or online at Starbucks.com/menu. You can have Coconut Almond Crème Brûlée using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut Almond Crème Brûlée
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of all natural bitter almond extract (only 1/2 tsp if using regular almond extract).
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes.
- Prepare 3 of egg yolks.
- You need of kettle of boiling water.
- Prepare pinch of nutmeg (optional).
- Prepare 4 tsp of sugar (for topping).
Cornstarch keeps the crème brûlée from separating, allowing you to make the custard up to two days before serving it. This dessert is wonderful served with a compote of starfruit, papaya, pineapple, and strawberries. This incredibly delicious crème brûlèe is lighter than the original version, as I replaced heavy cream with coconut milk. What's great about this recipe is that it is extremely easy to make.
Coconut Almond Crème Brûlée instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. In non plastic mixing bowl whisk together everything but the egg yolks until smooth. Whisk in egg yolks until smooth and uniform in color..
- Pour mixture equally into two ramekins. Place ramekins in a deep baking dish and place dish onto oven rack. Sprinkle tops with nutmeg (if desired). Fill baking dish with boiling water until 2/3 of the ramekins are submerged being careful not to splash water into mixture..
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the sides are set and the top is a light golden brown (centers will be jiggly).
- Transfer to wire rack and let cool to room temperature (about two hours), then cover with cling wrap and refrigerate until set (about four hours). Can refrigerate up to one day..
- After custard has set remove cling wrap and gently blot the tops of the Crème Brûlée with a paper towel to soak up any water from condensation. Sprinkle the tops with two teaspoons of sugar each and heat with kitchen torch for about two minutes until sugar is caramelized. Serve immediately and enjoy!.
The crackly golden torched top is just divine. Crème brûlée also known as burnt cream, is a dessert consisting of a rich custard base topped with a contrasting layer of hard caramel. This silky smooth crème, with its lightly whipped feel See more. and unique scent, enriches the skin with much-deserved Vitamin A, C and E derivatives. Sweet Almond and Hydrolyzed Rice Proteins. This pumpkin creme brulee takes pumpkin season to a whole new level.