Parveen’s Vegan Curry Pasta Salad. Curried Chickpea Salad – Full of flavor and texture, this vegan curry chickpea 'chicken' salad is quick and easy to make, and perfect for a healthy salad, wrap, or sandwich filler! I love my creamy chickpea salads! They are so addicting that I can literally sit and eat the whole bowl within a day.
Watch me make this creamy vegan pasta salad from start to finish! Remember when I told you that we are fixing up my grandma Barb's house? This vegan ranch pasta salad has all the goods: rotini pasta, homemade vegan ranch, raw broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, and cucumbers. You can cook Parveen’s Vegan Curry Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Parveen’s Vegan Curry Pasta Salad
- Prepare of Elbow Pasta made from Chickpeas 8 ounce package.
- It’s 1 of Onion medium size.
- It’s 4 of Mini-sweet bell peppers Organic.
- It’s 1 of large jalapeño pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Fresh Ginger about.
- You need handful of Cilantro.
- You need of Madras Curry Powder Swad brand.
- Prepare of Original Vegenaise Follow Your Heart Brand.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
Exploding with creamy flavor, varying texture with the soft noodles and crunchy veggies, and super easy to make. I could and have eaten this as a straight up meal. I absolutely LOVE pasta and I love quick and easy meals! So this Asian style vegan one pot pasta with coconut milk and red curry paste is absolutely perfect.
Parveen’s Vegan Curry Pasta Salad instructions
- Prepare chickpea pasta as directed. Bring water to boil. Add pasta, bring to medium heat, cook 8-10 minutes. Strain, rinse with cold water..
- Chop onion, peppers, jalapeño, fresh ginger cilantro..
- Add to pasta..
- Mix madras Curry powder, about 3 tablespoons to cup of Vegenaise or more to taste in a cup or bowl..
- Mix in the Vegenaise with the curry powder into the salad..
- Salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve cold and Enjoy!.
This vegan one pot pasta really couldn't be much easier. You just throw in all of the ingredients – including the. This vegan lentil curry is absolutely amazing. It's simple, exotic, spicy, tasty, creamy and has an intense coconut flavor. I like to serve it with rice.