Baked egg n sweet bacon hash browns. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk and seasonings. Stir in the hash browns, cheese, onion mixture and bacon. Spread half of hash browns in baking dish.
These egg nests are a great alternative to the usual potato and eggs. These hash brown potatoes are tightly packed into muffin tins to make 'nests'. Now here comes the fun part, the eggs, cheese and bacon are then placed in the egg nest. You can cook Baked egg n sweet bacon hash browns using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked egg n sweet bacon hash browns
- Prepare 6 of medium/large potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper and chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 6 of rations of bacon.
- It’s of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 knob of butter.
Bacon and Hash Brown Egg Bake. For this hearty breakfast casserole recipe by none other than Betty Crocker, you cook bacon (a whole pound of it) until crisp, then sauté chopped onion and bell peppers with sliced mushrooms in some of the drippings over medium heat. Whisk a dozen eggs with some milk in a large bowl and set aside. Sweet Bacon, Hash brown and Baked Eggs Breakfast.
Baked egg n sweet bacon hash browns step by step
- Grate the potatoes and onion…. squeeze all the water out of them… dryer the better.
- Add seasoning then add to a hot frying pan… pat it all down firmly and fry.
- Flip using a plate… fry then add 2 eggs in the centre… have the middle dip so the eggs stay in place… this I screwed up on….
- Bake the eggs in a hot oven.
- Heat up some olive oil, a little butter and brown sugar… not too hot… mix it all up then add the beacon.
- After 5 mins… add baking… pull out the frying pan… add the bacon on top… serve and enjoy.
The Americans always know a great breakfast, and they love their hash browns. You could make these in a muffin tin to create individual servings. Heat canola oil and butter in the same skillet over medium heat. This recipe is wonderful, but you can take it to another level by increasing ingredients and cooking it in your crockpot over night. We love this recipe as we are breakfast anytime people.