Easy Sautéed Shrimp.
You can have Easy Sautéed Shrimp using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Sautéed Shrimp
- You need 1 Pound of Shrimp.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Spanish Ñora Peppers Powder.
- Prepare 2 Oz. of Salted Butter.
- Prepare 2 Oz. of Pisco, Grapa, Orujo or any other liquor made from distilled grape juice.
- It’s To Taste of Salt.
Easy Sautéed Shrimp step by step
- Wash the Shrimp with plenty of water..
- Preheat a pan and add Butter, Salt and the Shrimp..
- Add the Ñora Peppers..
- Let the Shrimp cook for 5 min at medium heat..
- Add the Pisco and let cook for another 5 min..
- Serve and enjoy!.