Cruciferous Crunch with Sliced Almonds. Slaw: One bag Trader Joe's Cruciferous Crunch veggie mix, or Kale, thinly sliced Brussels sprouts, shredded Broccoli stems, cut into thin matchsticks Green cabbage, shredded Red cabbage, shredded. A big handful or two of dried cranberries or golden raisins A handful of unsalted silvered almonds. How to make Cruciferous Crunch Salad Mix: Remove the thick center stalks from one bunch of kale.
This salad can withstand being in the fridge. Trader Joe's Cruciferous Crunch Collection includes chopped kale, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, green cabbage and red cabbage. Before stumbling upon a bag of cruciferous crunch shredded salad at Trader Joe's, I don't know if I had even heard the word, cruciferous. Узнать причину. Закрыть. You can cook Cruciferous Crunch with Sliced Almonds using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cruciferous Crunch with Sliced Almonds
- It’s 2 of Tps. Olive oil.
- It’s 1 bag of Trader Joe's Cruciferous Crunch.
- Prepare 1/2 bag of Trader Joe's Shaved Brussels Sprouts.
- You need 2 of Tps. Vinegar or Lemon Juice.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Trader Joe's Toasted Sliced Almonds.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Optional: Curry powder to taste and a pinch of Cayenne powder.
This is a wonderful recipe that you make once in the week and then use the slaw in multiple other recipes through out the week such as: Asian Salad, Fish Taco, Buddha Bowl and Thai Wraps with Spicy Almond Sauce! This snack consists of very thinly sliced almonds between seaweed. The snacks are very thin, easy to eat, and tasty. It is easy to eat a lot of these snacks at one time, so it is rather expensive.
Cruciferous Crunch with Sliced Almonds instructions
- Sauté the whole bag of Cruciferous Crunch with half a bag of Shaved Brussels Sprouts in a little olive oil for 5 min..
- Add vinegar/lemon juice.
- Add toasted slides almonds.
- Add seasoning and taste.
- Optional: Curry powder with a pinch of cayenne powder could also be added to taste for a fun spicy switch..
Meet the Cook: This delectable candy is crisp but not as hard as peanut brittle. Some people say it reminds them of the toffee center of a well-known candy bar. I made one addition to this recipe and literally cannot stop eating it! Always use fresh sliced almonds, though. Homemade soft pretzels with an almond crunch topping (just like at the mall!) are on the docket for today. (And I've got a photo tutorial on pretzel Before you continue, you put a pot of water onto boil.