Quick and Easy Sautéed Giant Corn. My mother-in-law came up with this corn skillet dish one night for dinner. Everyone who tries it absolutely loves it! The freshness of this dish is wonderful and is the perfect way to use up fresh-off-the-cob corn or bring a touch of summer to.
It's a super quick and appetizing dish that can be used as a side dish, main dish, and as a filling for sandwiches, or as we do in Mexico. Learn how easy it is to make sauteed corn. Fresh corn can turn into a wonderful side dish in no time. You can have Quick and Easy Sautéed Giant Corn using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Sautéed Giant Corn
- Prepare 2 of Whole Giant Corn.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Sugar.
- It’s 2 of Lemongrass leaves.
- It’s 2 Oz. of Salted Butter.
- It’s 1 of Long Pepper Stem.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Yellow Curry.
- You need To Taste of Salt.
Unlock the secret of making fresh corn sauteed in. Simple yet interesting, and ridiculously tasty. When it's sautéed, the corn gets an awesome nutty flavour. You can throw this dish together in a matter of minutes – just add your corn to a pan with some butter and loads of garlic, and then toss it with some parsley and a little bit of feta.
Quick and Easy Sautéed Giant Corn instructions
- Boil the Giant Corn along with the sugar and the Lemongrass Leaves. If you do not have fresh Lemongrass you can use filters..
- Thresh the boiled Corn..
- Place the Corn on a pan and add Butter, Salt and Long Pepper Powder..
- Add Yellow Curry and mix well. Let it cook for 10 min at medium heat. Serve and enjoy!.
These Sautéed Corn and Tomatoes are the perfect quick fix side dish for summer. These Sautéed Corn and Tomatoes are fast and full of flavor. The acidic tomatoes, rich butter, savory garlic, and sweet corn all balance perfectly to create a side dish that is has summer written all over it. The quickest and easiest way to cook spinach is to cook it quickly over high heat, this recipe show you how. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) The key to delicious, flavorful sauteed spinach is to saute it, not stew it, which is what. Any quick and easy meal ideas you'd like to share with me?