Elisa's Potato & Sweet Plantain Meat Pie.
You can have Elisa's Potato & Sweet Plantain Meat Pie using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Elisa's Potato & Sweet Plantain Meat Pie
- You need 3 each of Hashbrowns Patties.
- Prepare 1 of Sweet Plantain.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Cooked Ground Meat (recipe on my profile).
- You need 3/4 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s 1 large of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Bacon Drippings (can substitute with olive oil).
Elisa's Potato & Sweet Plantain Meat Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- In a pan, heat the hashbrown patties and mash them..
- Add the garlic, onion and drippings. Mix well and let it cook for about 2-3 minutes in medium heat..
- Grease a meatloaf pan..
- Add the hashbrown to the bottom of the pan..
- Add 1/4 cup of both cheeses over the hashbrowns..
- Add the ground meat over the cheese..
- Peel and cut the plantain horizontally, so you get plantain strips..
- Add 1/4 cup of both cheeses over the meat..
- Place the plantain over the cheese..
- Beat the egg and pour it evenly over the plantain..
- Add the remaining cheese..
- Bake in the oven at 350° until golden..
- Serve and enjoy!.