Almond Pancakes. These Almond Flour Pancakes are the best! They are naturally gluten-free and paleo friendly. Easy Keto Almond Flour Pancakes Recipe – These fluffy almond flour pancakes are so simple to make!
Almond flour pancakes are naturally gluten free and are full of protein. Grain-free, gluten-free refined sugar-free almond flour pancakes. This easy and delicious paleo pancake recipe is sure to. You can have Almond Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Almond Pancakes
- You need 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of almond meal.
- You need 3/4 cup of Almond milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare to taste of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of crushed pecans.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 1 cup of vanilla greek yogurt (Stoneyfield organic preferred).
Almond Butter Pancakes-these healthy, whole wheat almond butter pancakes are the perfect way to start the day! We usually make pancakes on the weekends, but I couldn't wait for the weekend this. My favorite part about these pancakes is that they only have three main ingredients and can be made in less than five minutes! How to make almond flour pancakes Tips for light and fluffy pancakes Almond Flour Pancakes (Keto, Gluten-Free).
Almond Pancakes instructions
- Mix all dry ingredients well..
- Add greek yogurt, egg, coconut oil and honey to the mix. Mix well..
- Pour onto greased pan preheated with medium heat..
- Cook over medium heat until top of pancake batter starts to form bubbles..
- Flip over and cook until golden brown..
- Serve with 100% maple syrup, honey or your favorite fruit topping..
Is there anything better than a hot. Thanks for watching Almond Pancakes Recipe – Easy, Low Carb & Paleo! These Almond Flour Pancakes are light, fluffy, and only have three ingredients! Pancakes were made for weekend mornings, and this Paleo recipe requires just three simple ingredients: almond. A short stack of these delicious – and most importantly easy – almond flour pancakes will load you up with.