Lamb fillet with mushroom and spinach sauce. The Best Lamb Fillet Recipes on Yummly Lamb chop recipe with mushrooms and a little garlic, along with green onions and beef broth. This is an easy skillet lamb chop recipe.
I have received many compliments when serving this dish. Melt a knob of butter in a frying pan. Place the saute mushrooms, onions and lamb fillets and toss together, check the seasoning. You can cook Lamb fillet with mushroom and spinach sauce using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lamb fillet with mushroom and spinach sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 500 grams of Lamb neck fillet.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 250 grams of Baby spinach leaves.
- It’s 1 small of onion.
- Prepare 250 grams of Chestnut mushrooms, trimmed and halved.
- Prepare 100 grams of Button mushrooms, trimmed.
- You need 15 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 300 ml of Single cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Paparika.
- It’s 3 tsp of Brandy.
To assemble the mushroom tarts, butter the filo sheets and sprinkle lemon pepper between each sheet. Place a field mushroom in the centre of three layers of filo and spoon the lamb fillet mixture evenly. This tender, lean cut of lamb is quick to cook and can be treated like beef fillet. Taken from the best end (or loin), it's well-trimmed and has little fat.
Lamb fillet with mushroom and spinach sauce instructions
- Heat 1tbsp oil in large frying pan. Cook the lamb over high heat. Turning frequently for 1-2 mins until browned and sealed all over..
- Reduce the heat and leave to cook gently while making the sauce, turning once..
- Melt the butter with the remaining tbsp of oil in a separate large frying pan..
- Cook the mushrooms and onion over high heat, stirring frequently for 5 mins. Add the paparika and cook, stirring for 1 min. Add the brandy and cook for a few secs until it has evaporatwd, then remove from the heat and add cream and spinach..
- Return the pan to the heat, toss and cook for 3-4 mins over a gentle heat until the spinach has wilted and the sauce is hot..
- Slice the lamb thickly, arrange on plate and spoon large spoonfuls of the mushroom and spinach sauce over..
It can be cooked whole, or cut into thick slices (noisettes). How to make Lamb Chops With Marsala-Mushroom Sauce – prep & cook time, serving size, nutritional info, ingredients. Carve the lamb and stir any roasting juices into the mushroom sauce. Serve with the sauce and the Bubble and squeak cakes (click here for the recipe). The rich mushroom sauce can be made ahead and simply reheated.