Fried Almond Dates.
You can cook Fried Almond Dates using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Almond Dates
- You need 25 grams of butter.
- You need 60 grams of chopped almonds.
- You need 2 of TBP olive oil.
- It’s 280 grams of pitted dates.
Fried Almond Dates step by step
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat and add olive oil..
- Place pitted dates and chopped almonds in skillet over the butter and oil..
- Keep stirring with a wooden spoon till the smell of the dates and toasted almonds is nice..