Pistachio Lemon Crusted Lamb.
You can have Pistachio Lemon Crusted Lamb using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pistachio Lemon Crusted Lamb
- You need 1 of Lamb loin.
- It’s 1 cup of Pistachio, raw, crushed very thin.
- It’s 1 of Lemon zest.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- You need 1 of Egg white.
Pistachio Lemon Crusted Lamb step by step
- 1 hour before starting, take the lamb out of the fridge and pat dry..
- Preheat the oven at 240 C or 450°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a ziplock bag, mix the pistachios with the lemon rind and salt and pepper..
- Whisk the egg white in a shallow dish and coat the lamb, then roll in the pistachio mixture..
- At this point, the lamb can be stored in the fridge for 8 hours and brought back to room temperature 30 minutes before cooking..
- When the oven is super hot, roast in the middle of the rack for 10 to 15 minutes. For medium rare, temperature must be 145°F.
- Remove from the oven and cover with foil with a chimney. Let rest 5 minutes and slice to serve.