Osso Buco A'la Milanese.
You can have Osso Buco A'la Milanese using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Osso Buco A'la Milanese
- It’s 1/2 kg of veal shank.
- Prepare 1 of demi glace.
- You need 1 of beef stock.
- You need 1 of rosemary.
- Prepare 1 of thyme.
- It’s 1 of matignon (carrots, leeks, celery and onion).
- It’s 1 of fresh basil.
- Prepare 15 grams of butter.
- It’s 1 of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of mustard.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper ( to taste ).
Osso Buco A'la Milanese instructions
- truss veal shank. marinate with mustard, olive oil, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper for 20 mins..
- on a sauce pan, sear fry marinated veal shank (no oil needed, make sure pan is very hot before adding veal shank). set aside..
- on a stock pot, sauté matignon (finely chopped carrots, celery, leeks and onion) until onions are translucent..
- add veal shank on the stock pot. pour beef stock until meat is fully covered..
- reduce until syrupy. (add beef stock as often as needed until veal shank is tender).
- add demi glace. reduce again until syrupy..
- serve hot. serve immediately..