Vegan Banana Almond Bread.
You can cook Vegan Banana Almond Bread using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana Almond Bread
- Prepare 4 of medium size of overripe banana.
- You need 2/3 cup of canola oil (160 ml).
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of all purpose flour (180 gr).
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of granulated sugar (80 gr).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of toasted almond (80 gr).
Vegan Banana Almond Bread instructions
- Preheat oven into 350 °F or 180°C..
- Toast the almond about 10 minutes or until it fragrances, while preheating the oven. Chopped them coarsely. Set aside..
- Prepare the tray for the banana bread, grease it with butter and dust some flour on it, or just use non-stick spray..
- Mash the banana using a fork, set aside..
- Add oil and sugar, whisk them until incorporate. Set aside..
- In other bowl, sift dry ingredients such as all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla essence, cinnamon powder, and salt. And add them into the wet batter..
- Fold the wet and dry ingredient gently using spatula until all combined..
- Add chopped toasted almond. Fold them until all mix well..
- Pour the batter into the tray, bake it about 45-50 minutes..
- Check using a toothpick if it comes out clean without any wet batter it means your bread is done. But if it comes out with wet batter add about 5-10 more minutes..
- Tips: for smaller oven or if you use small electric oven, bake it using 325°F or 160°C.
- The look when it sliced..