Smokin' Sauteed Sausage.
You can have Smokin' Sauteed Sausage using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smokin' Sauteed Sausage
- You need 1 lb of smoked sausage.
- You need 2 small of zuccinis.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of chopped cabbage.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 of egg noodles.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of crushed red pepper (optional).
Smokin' Sauteed Sausage step by step
- slice smoked sausage and put in pan with a few splashes of water..
- add seasonings, stir and cover. simmer on low heat for about ten minutes. boil water egg noodles..
- slice zucchini and add to pan. stir and let sit for 10 minutes. add egg noodles to boiling water..
- chop cabbage and add to pan. stir and wait about 10 more minutes..
- add tomatoes. turn heat off. stir and let cool 5 minutes before serving. drain egg noodles once cooked. spoon sausage mixture over the egg noodles : ) enjoy!.