Fried tofu, onions and chillies in bean sauce #Vegan#. Place tofu, light soy sauce, stock or water and garlic sprouts. Fry and toss until each piece is well coated. Transfer tofu out and leave the oil in.
Serve this tofu with black bean sauce immediately. Garnish crispy garlic tofu with sesame seeds and green onion. Crispy tofu is best served immediately as it loses its crispiness after half an hour I would say. You can have Fried tofu, onions and chillies in bean sauce #Vegan# using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried tofu, onions and chillies in bean sauce #Vegan#
- You need 1 pack of non-gmo fried tofu.
- You need 3 of chilli pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of fermented bean paste.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 Tsp of dark soy sauce.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 Tsp of starch of your choice.
- You need 3 Tsp of Olive oil.
More Healthy Meat Free Dinner Recipes. Sheet Pan Asian Tofu and Vegetable Stir FrySlender Kitchen. The black bean sauce gives the dish a fabulous flavour that you will thoroughly enjoy. You can also try making the Tofu, Broccoli and Red Cabbage Stir Fry and the Chinese Barbequed Tofu with Heat the sesame oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions, capsicum and fresh red chillies and sauté.
Fried tofu, onions and chillies in bean sauce #Vegan# step by step
- Slice tofu, carrot, pepper and onion, and set aside. Mince garlic..
- Stir fry carrot and onion in olive oil until aromatic for about 3 minutes..
- Add fried tofu, garlic and sauté for another minute..
- Add soy sauce and bean paste and a Tsp of water and keep stir fry for about a minute until the sauce well coat all ingredients..
- Add chilli pepper in the end to avoid overcooking and cook for 30 more second. Stir in starch water right after. Adjust seasoning if necessary..
Unlike extra firm tofu, firm tofu does not get crispy right away when fried; it is the ideal texture needed for this dish. As for the salted black beans, make sure that you rinse them first before cooking to decrease the salinity. Placing salted black beans without rinsing will make this dish too salty. Toss lightly with a slotted spoon or spatula over high heat and cook Add the snow peas and the sauce, and toss lightly until the sauce has thickened. Add the fried tofu slices and stir the vegetables and sauce with a.