Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg). The Best Potato Broccoli Mushroom Recipes on Yummly Pork And Broccoli Stir-fry, Chicken, Broccoli, And Rice Casserole From Scratch, Cheesy Vegetable Egg Bake. These savory pork chops with mushroom sauce are a real delight !
Cheesy Broccoli Rabe and Mushroom Mini Quiches. Roasted Cauliflower, Snap Pea, and Avocado Pasta with a Walnut Basil Pesto. Roasted Potato Salad with Creme Fraiche. You can have Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) using 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg)
- It’s 140 mls of Coconut Milk.
- It’s 500 mls of Vegetable stock.
- You need 1/2-1 Can of Chickpeas.
- Prepare 3 of Potatoes (cut into thick chunks).
- You need 2 Cups of Broccoli (chopped).
- It’s 2 Cups of Button Mushrooms.
- It’s 75 gms of Fresh or Frozen Peas.
- You need 1 of long Sweet Pepper (grated or finely chopped).
- You need 1 of Medium Onion.
- It’s 2 of Garlic Cloves (crushed).
- Prepare 1 tbs of Ginger (grated).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mustard Oil.
- It’s 1 tbs of Olive Oil.
- You need of The Spices.
- You need 4 of Cardamom pods.
- Prepare 4 of Cloves.
- Prepare 2 of Bay Leaves.
- You need 2 of Star Anise.
- It’s 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- Prepare 1 of tsb Garam Masala.
- You need 1 of tsb Ground Corriander.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Tumeric Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sweet Pepper Powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Hot Pepper Powder.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- It’s of Chopped Corriander.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Coconut Yoghurt.
Potatoes cooked in broth with mushrooms add body and thickness to this simple, puréed potato mushroom soup. This simple mushroom soup is thickened with a bit of potato for a hearty, delicious, easy-as-pie soup with a texture that's thick enough to be filling but made so without any. Bring water to boil in medium saucepan. A simple, comforting and healthy mushroom potato stir-fry recipe.
Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) instructions
- Heat Mustard and Olive Oil.
- Add Onion, garlic, ginger, yellow pepper & saute for approx 10mins.
- Add spices and fry until fragrant (Approx 1 minute).
- Add Potato, Mushrooms and fry (Approx 2 minutes).
- Add Chickpeas & Broccoli.
- Add Vegetable Stock, Peas & Coconut Milk. Bring to boil and turn down to simmer until potatoes cooked through.
- Serve with chopped Corriander and coconut yoghurt.
Ground black pepper adds a special and delicious twist to this dish. Although really easy to put together with just a handful of ingredients, my Peppered Mushroom-Potato Stir Fry packs a huge flavor wallop, thanks mainly to the ground. Their preparation included mushrooms, potatoes, and kale pierogies pan-fried and finished with a rich, buttery, yet light broth served with caramelized onions. I was blown away and knew I had to learn how to prepare this delightful, traditional Polish pierogies recipe. Having the potatoes roast in the juices of the chicken, mushrooms, and bacon makes the potatoes so tender and Potato casserole with chicken, mushrooms, bacon, and cheese.