Moisty Almond Cake!.
You can have Moisty Almond Cake! using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moisty Almond Cake!
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbs of butter at room temperature.
- It’s 26 tbs of almond milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole milk.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tbs of baking powder.
- You need 1 3/4 of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of grated almonds.
Moisty Almond Cake! step by step
- Separate egg yolks from the egg whites and store egg whites in the refrigerator..
- In a bowl, add sugar, butte, egg yolks and beat until the mix is clear and fluff..
- Add 13 tbs of almond milk and mix..
- Add flour and mix. Then add the 1/2 cup of milk and continue beating..
- In another bowl, beat the egg whites to a stiff peak and transfer them to the previous bowl and mix them with care without beating..
- Lastly add the baking powder and mix well..
- Grease and flour pan and pour the mixture in. Preheat oven to 355° and bake for 30 min..
- While the cake is baking prepare the toppings. Mix the condensed milk with 1/2 cup of milk and the rest of the almond milk..
- When the cake is done, pierce it with a fork several times and pour the topping over the hot cake..
- Garnish with grated coconut and enjoy!.