Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken. If you throw chicken into a pan with salt and pepper and bake it for forever, of course it's going to be terrible. I know this sounds obvious, but it's what so many people trying to "eat healthy" do. On the other hand, when you add layers of bright and fresh flavors (like lemon pepper!), eating healthy is a breeze.
It's basically the same recipe as our super-popular Lemony Baked. Lemon Pepper Chicken is an American favorite! It's super easy to make and only requires. You can have Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken
- Prepare of Whole Chicken.
- Prepare of Kosher Salt.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of Twine for tining chicken.
It's a zesty, peppery seasoning that goes great on a wide variety of dishes. Try it with my Quick and Easy Skillet Lemon Chicken or my Easy Lemon Garlic Baked Tilapia. Lemon pepper seasoning, a zesty combo of dried lemon peel, onion, garlic, and plenty of ground black peppercorns, passes that test with flying colors. This simple recipe for baked lemon pepper chicken makes a delicious dinner the whole family will enjoy.
Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken instructions
- Cut the backbone out of chicken, then loosen skin and, add butter under skin..
- Then rub Olive oil all over chicken and, add the dry rub all over chicken, tie back leggs..
- Bake in a 350 degrees oven for about 45 to 50 min. or, till thermometer reads 165 degrees, take out and, let rest enjoy..
Low carb, gluten-free, and full of flavor! How can I tell if my baked lemon pepper chicken breast is cooked through? One way I test is to touch the middle of the breast with my finger. Season with lemon pepper, garlic powder and onion powder to taste. We seared the chicken in butter and olive oil and added lemon juice to the baking dish.