You can have Mangu Dominicano using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mangu Dominicano
- You need 5 of Plátanos (plantain).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Butter.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/4 slice of Salami.
- You need 1/2 lb of Onions.
Mangu Dominicano instructions
- Put the plantains in hot water like for 20 minutes then take out , put in so big containers put all the ingredients except eggs and salami ,just mix the onion y the plantain , put the butter then take a fork and. Mixed then fried the eggs then the salami then put the eggs and salami on the top of the plantain and you can enjoy delicious mangu dominicano.