Lemon cranberry Almond Biscotti.
You can cook Lemon cranberry Almond Biscotti using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon cranberry Almond Biscotti
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It’s of Zest of one lemon.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3/4 cup of almonds.
- You need 1/2 cup of cranberries.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Some egg wash.
Lemon cranberry Almond Biscotti instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Wish together sugar, egg, lemon zest, oil and vanilla..
- Sift in the flour, baking powder and salt together.
- Mix with a spatula until combined into a sticky dough.
- Divide dough into two and shoe each half into a 12 inch long log and arrange onto parchment lined baking sheet.
- Brush with some egg wash and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let the logs cool completely before cutting.
- Cut the logs with a sharp serrated knife into 1/2 to 3/4 inch slices.
- Arrange back onto the tray cut side up and bake at 325 for 50 minutes or until dry and hard to your liking.
- Store in airtight container and lasts for weeks.
- Dip into coffee or milk or just enjoy them just as is..