Sauteed Brussels Sprouts.
You can have Sauteed Brussels Sprouts using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sauteed Brussels Sprouts
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of fresh Brussels Sprouts.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of Mrs. Dash Original Seasoning (salt-free).
Sauteed Brussels Sprouts step by step
- Rinse Brussels Sprouts..
- Cut off the ends, slice sprouts in half and remove outer layer of leaves..
- Melt butter and olive oil over medium high heat in a large non-stick frying pan..
- Add sprouts, garlic salt and Mrs. Dash. Stir to coat..
- Add 1 tablespoon of water to the frying pan and quickly place lid on pan. Let steam for about a minute then stir sprouts. Continue intervals of covering pan and stirring frequently until sprouts are tender (about 15 minutes). You don't want very much liquid in the pan; this way the sprouts will brown a little. Add a little more water if the pan gets too dry and the sprouts start sticking. This method cooks the sprouts a little faster. You can just saute them without covering but turn the heat down slightly and cook longer..