Lamb cutlets with satay sauce. This dish was inspired by their mutton satay, which is one of the dishes I dream about the most. Meanwhile, place the lamb cutlets on a large tray, drizzle over a couple of tablespoons of olive oil, the balsamic vinegar, and season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper. The Best Lamb Cutlets Accompaniment Recipes on Yummly
The lamb cutlets (Chinese style) are marinated with a set of seasonings comprises the unique ingredient called Maggi seasoning. Apart from this, it also has soy sauce, oyster sauce, and sesame oil. You may think this must be an authentic Chinese recipe. You can cook Lamb cutlets with satay sauce using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lamb cutlets with satay sauce
- Prepare of Marinade:.
- It’s 2 TSP of turmeric.
- It’s 1/2 TSP of caster sugar.
- You need 1 TSP of sea salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of light flavour oil.
- You need 12 of trimmed lamb cutlets.
- It’s of For the sauce:.
- Prepare 250 ml of coconut cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red curry paste.
- You need 100 g of coarsely chopped dry roasted peanuts.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soft brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of tamarind paste.
- It’s of Garnish:.
- Prepare leaves of Small handfull basil.
- You need of Small handful coriander leaves.
- It’s of Finely sliced red onion.
For perfect lamb cutlets every time, our easy pan-fried lamb cutlets recipe uses a little olive oil, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Grilled lamb cutlets with tomato and chilli sauce. Lamb is another popular meat to be made into satay in Indonesia. In Jakarta, Sabang street is probably the go to spot for a serving of lamb satay and lamb fried rice.
Lamb cutlets with satay sauce step by step
- Whisk tumeric,sugar,seasalt, and 2 tbsp of the oil together in shallow dish, add the lamb cutlets and set aside in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Preheat a chat grill or a pan to medium high heat and drizzle with remaining oil. Grill the lamb cutlets for 3 min on each side or until crusty on the outside and pink in the middle.
- Dress with the herbs and onion and serve with satay sauce.
- For the sauce: heat half the coconut cream over medium-high heat in small saucepan for 6-7 min until the cream is spit and most water has evaporated,add the curry paste stirring for 1-2 min until fragrant and paste loses its rawness. Add remaining coconut cream,peanut, sugar, tamarind paste and cook 2 minuntil thoroughly combined but still saucy.
- Enjoy 😋 ceplukan.
Be warned though that you will need to eat by the road side, so be prepared to enjoy your dish with a whiff or two of smoke (and smog!) from. This recipe for lamb cutlets with soubise sauce is an excellent example. Heat a barbecue grill until hot. A wide variety of halal satay sauce options are available to you, such as form, color, and processing type. While most Western versions of satay sauce are made with peanut butter, our Thai version starts with real peanuts – and you'll taste the difference!