spicy fried plantain with peanut. Bakabana is a fried plantain dish from Suriname, of Indonesian origin. Slices of ripe plantain are battered and fried, then served with a spicy peanut Plantains are versatile and can be cooked while they are still green, but this dish is especially delicious with sweeter, ripe plantain (when the outside. Fried ripe plantains can be found not only on tables throughout the Caribbean but in other parts of the world.
Spice recommendations change based on who's cooking it. Preparation With a small sharp knife cut ends from each plantain and halve crosswise. Cut a lengthwise slit through skin along inside curve. You can have spicy fried plantain with peanut using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of spicy fried plantain with peanut
- You need 4 large of plantain chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of all purpose season.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of medium hot pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of of roasted peanut.
- It’s 1000 ml of of oil.
A sweet and spicy version of the fried banana fritters is deep-fried and added with spices to perfection. In this video, I'll show how I make my fried version. Here is an easy way to make sweet fried plantains using super ripe plantains. Cook in coconut oil until crisp.
spicy fried plantain with peanut step by step
- in a deep cooking pan,pour in the oil and let it heat up.
- in a bowl add the plantain and all the spices and mix it very well.
- fry them bet by bet in the oil due about 10minutes each time.
- save immediately with peanut.
- can be eaten with sources as well.
I picked up two plantains a while back and they've been sitting on my counter forever so that they can get super black. I hear that is the best time to cook them. (major thanks to those who told me. Kelewele (Spicy fried plantains): these are a favourite Ghanaian street foods. It is basically ripe plantains seasoned with a lot of spices and fried. I think the sun and rain have been fighting with one another nowadays.