You can cook Lamb Goulash using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lamb Goulash
- It’s 1 pound of ground lamb.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 pound of elbow macaroni pasta.
- You need 30 ounces of tomato sauce.
- It’s 2/3 cup of grated parmesan.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of marjoram.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
Lamb Goulash instructions
- Brown the lamb.
- Boil the pasta with water add salt and oil. Cook according to instructions on package..
- Add tomato sauce, cheese, and spices. When it has simmered for 20 minutes add pasta..
- Simmer 10 minutes stirring occasionally. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.