Mangú. Mangú is a Dominican traditional dish served for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Mangú is made up of boiled (either ripe or green) plantains or green bananas. Mangú is the best known and most representative dish of the Dominican breakfast, one you should most certainly try.
Mangu(MNG) – Ўзбекистон Республикаси қонунчилиги бўйича ҳуқуқий жиҳатдан рекламани ифодаловчи инновацион нуқта – пиксел, имкониятлари ва ҳаракатланишига кўра. We believe in the future they will be common sense. We are Mangu.tv We produce and distribute films that help bring these ideas to the wider world. You can cook Mangú using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mangú
- You need 4 of Plantain.
- You need Tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s Tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare Cup of water.
It's not about what size you wear; it's about how you wear your size! This page showcases affordable but. Манга.
Mangú step by step
- Peel plantain & cut lengthwise, divide each into 2.
- Boil plantains in enough water to cover them plus extra inch until tender, add salt before boil.
- Remove from water, mash with fork until smooth.
- Mix with olive oil, onion powder and water and keep mashing until smooth puree.