Cinnamon crusted almonds. Combine the water, sugar, and cinnamon in a saucepan over medium heat; bring to a boil; add the almonds. Reviews for: Photos of Cinnamon-Roasted Almonds. Reviews for: Photos of Cinnamon Roasted Almonds.
This fabulous Almond Crusted Cinnamon French. A wide variety of cinnamon crushed options are available to you, such as drying process, processing type, and shape. Flavored almonds make a deliciously crunchy on-the-go snack, and they're essential for From cumin-spiked barbecue to carnival-inspired cinnamon and sugar, you're sure to. You can have Cinnamon crusted almonds using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon crusted almonds
- You need 1.5 of lb.s of raw almonds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of packed dark brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbs. of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 of egg white.
Well these are SO much better! Easy Cinnamon Candied Almonds are sweet, crunchy and make your house smell amazing! Gently fold in almonds and cinnamon. Pour almond mixture onto. jellyroll pan; toss with butter.
Cinnamon crusted almonds step by step
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees..
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray..
- Mix the sugars, cinnamon and nutmeg in a bowl until there are no lumps and it is the consistency of sand..
- In a large bowl, mix egg whites and vanilla together till blended..
- Add the almonds to the egg mix and coat well..
- Add the dry ingredients to the almonds and mix well to coat..
- Spread the almonds out on the baking sheet in a single layer..
- Place in the oven and cook for 30 minutes..
- With a spatula, mix the almonds up on the baking sheet. They will seem a bit gummy in texture but it's ok..
- Place back into oven and cook for 30 more minutes..
- Leave them on the baking sheet to cool down. Break them apart as desired. I like them in little clumps..
You wouldn't believe how quickly a batch of these almonds disappears at my house! And they are a treat I feel better about feeding my family versus. Crunchy, cinnamon almonds are a spectacular treat to bring to a party or gathering. "They taste just like the cinnamon roasted almonds you get at the fair," says Janice. These Cinnamon Toasted Almonds are a healthy snack option for during the day and Once these Almonds are tossed with cinnamon and toasted to perfection they are good. Give Cinnamon Roasted Almonds as a gift this year-package them in tissue paper or a little bag and tie them up with pretty ribbon.