Twice Baked Potato Skins. While those bake, mix up the twice baked potato filling of your dreams (or at least mine). These Mini Twice Baked Potato Skins would be perfect. Place the potatoes on a baking sheet.
TIPS: – Pierce the potatoes with a knife so they don't explode when you cook them whole. – Wait a few minutes for the potatoes to cool down before you scoop out the filling. I love Baked Potatoes topped with all the toppings, sour cream, bacon and Twice Baked Potatoes are as easy to make as they are yummy! If using an oven, pierce a few times with a sharp knife or the tines › Potato Skins. You can cook Twice Baked Potato Skins using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Twice Baked Potato Skins
- It’s 5 of baking potatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 lb. of bacon, diced and cooked.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced green onions.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need of Seasonings of choice:.
- Prepare of black pepper, salt, garlic powder.
Vegetable Samosas with Mint Cilantro Chutney. These twice-baked potatoes are as flavorful as they are nostalgia-inducing—and with the addition Cheese lovers, rejoice: These twice-baked potatoes feature a topping of creamy Gruyère These twice-baked potato skins are the ultimate fall or winter breakfast. Get the recipe at The Recipe Critic. After Having These Twice Baked Potatoes, You'll Never Want Regular Baked Potatoes Again!
Twice Baked Potato Skins instructions
- Cook potatoes in oven or microwave until tender; cut in half length wise and allow to cool slightly. Carefully scoop out insides of each leaving a potato shell and place potato you scooped out in a bowl..
- Turn shells over and spray with cooking spray. Place in oven at 400 degrees for 5 to 10 minutes or until they have slightly crisped..
- Meanwhile add butter, milk, sour cream and seasonings to potato mixture and mash well to combine..
- Place potato mixture in a thin layer on each potato shell. Note: you will have left over mashed potatoes; save for later use if you wish..
- Top each with cheddar cheese and place back in oven for an additional 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese has melted..
- Top each with cooked bacon and green onions..
- I served mine with my restaurant ranch dressing. Enjoy!.
These Super Easy Potatoes Are Loaded With Sour Cream, Cheese, Bacon, And Seasonings! Twice Baked Potatoes are basically a way to eat mashed potatoes in a cute little potato boat. This Twice Baked Potatoes recipe makes an elegant side dish! It takes baked potatoes to a new level of creamy, cheesy goodness and is simple to make ahead! Spoon contents back into potato skins or into a piping bag fitted with a large star tip and pipe mixture into the potato skins.