Sauteed kale. This is a technique that elevates basic sauteed greens into something even more savory and tender. Try Bobby Flay's simple Sauteed Kale recipe from Food Network. For a pop of flavor, add a splash of red wine vinegar at the end.
I'm a hot pepper flake chick, but if that's too much for you, just leave it out! Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Rachel You'll only need a few simple ingredients to make sauteed kale. The exact measurements are included in. You can have Sauteed kale using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sauteed kale
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic.
- Prepare 1 bunch of kale.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of crushed red chilies.
- It’s 1 dash of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Sauteed kale, a delicious and simple way to cook kale. It's made with olive oil, garlic, kale, salt Kale is a delicious leafy green with amazing health benefits, that's why it has been so popular over the last. Kale used to only be used as garnish for buffet items like potato salad. But kale can be SO much more than a smoothie filler.
Sauteed kale instructions
- Chop washed kale, chop fresh garlic, add oil to pan, turn to medium heat.
- When oil is warm, add garlic and cook for one minute.
- Add chopped kale, and stir occasionally, until all leaves are cooked.About 3-5 min..
- Add crushed red chilies, Salt, pepper and toss..
- Serve immediately and squirt with lemon juice..
- Can cook most greens this way, very alkalizing and super delicious! I never get tired of this..
This sauteed kale recipe relies on a few secret flavor-bomb ingredients to tame the leafy green into a crave-worthy vegetable experience. Haters gonna hate, but they ain't gonna hate this sauteed kale. The Best Sauteed Kale With Recipes on Yummly Sauteéd Kale, Sauteed Kale & Red Onions, Sauteed Kale. Sauteed Kale – quick, easy, healthy and simply delicious kale recipe flavored with garlic, onion, thyme and Creole seasoning for that nice little spicy kick.