Seared and roasted Veal Chop.
You can cook Seared and roasted Veal Chop using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Seared and roasted Veal Chop
- Prepare 1 of bone in veal rib chop.
- Prepare 1 sprig of rosemary.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves whole not peeled.
- Prepare 2-3 Tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Seared and roasted Veal Chop step by step
- Preheat oven to 375° season meat with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in a cast iron pan at a medium high heat add rosemary and garlic cook a couple minutes.
- Add veal and let sear for about 3 minutes per side.
- Place cast iron pan in the oven and continue to cook for 15 – 20 minutes. Enjoy!!.