Sautéed Mushrooms W/ Parsley & Garlic. Season the mushrooms with salt and pepper. Transfer to a bowl and serve. Remove from the heat, aand add the butter and chopped parsley.
It is served as a side dish, used as an ingredient in dishes such as coq au vin and beef bourguignon, in foods such as duxelles, as a topping for steaks and toast, and also as a garnish. The only thing that is better than sauteed mushrooms is Sauteed Mushrooms Italian Style. Funghi Trifolati is the original name. You can have Sautéed Mushrooms W/ Parsley & Garlic using 7 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sautéed Mushrooms W/ Parsley & Garlic
- You need 1/2 lb of baby Bella mushroom caps.
- It’s 1/2 lb of white regular mushrooms.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of fresh fine chopped flat leaf parsley.
- It’s 2 slice of white bread.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Trifolati (means cooked in a the same manner as truffle mushrooms. In particular using olive oil, garlic and parsley. So here we are, making Yummy Funghi Trifolati for any. Sautéing mushrooms the usual way means piling them in a skillet slicked with a couple of tablespoons of oil and waiting patiently for them to release their moisture, which then must evaporate before the mushrooms can brown.
Sautéed Mushrooms W/ Parsley & Garlic instructions
- pop bread into toaster and toast until light browned and crispy..
- remove crusts and reserve bread middles. discard crusts..
- meanwhile heat oil in large skillet on medium heat..
- slice all mushrooms about 1/2 inch thick..
- add mushrooms, garlic, parsley to the hot oil..
- cook over medium heat for about 6-8 minutes it until mushrooms are browned and they have released some liquid..
- take your crispy bread and crumble into the mushrooms in the skillet. toss to coat..
- saute for another minute..
- remove from heat. salt and pepper to taste..
- serve hot..
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS::::.
- 1: place on top of your steaks or chops..
- 2: toss into plain or seasoned.. white or brown rice..
- 3: serve atop a bed of fresh spinach..
- 4: add spinach too the mix when you put on the mushrooms and make a hot spinach mushroom salad (top with parmesan cheese).
- 5: or eat alone or as a side dish to any meal..
- possibilities are endless…
- serves about 2-4 people depending on what you are doing with them..
Garnish generously with parsley and serve. Sauteed Mushrooms In Butter And Garlic Recipes. Flavorful sauteed mushrooms are the perfect topping for steak. The secret is to use lots of butter and cook them slowly and patiently. How to make perfect sauteed mushrooms.